Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Big Announcement!



Well I have been trying to keep it pretty quiet in case it did not work out but it is official! I am moving to Eugene OR Dec. 27Th! I will be living with a family friend Debi Darcy until I get a job and find a place to live, going to school at Lane Community College until the Fall when I hope to be starting at University of Oregon. I wouldn't be able to do this with out my parents who are helping me out tremendously, I am truly blessed with this opportunity. I have a quarter ( three months) to prove myself to them otherwise I am coming back home. Many emotions are going through me right now, excitement of course, but also nervousness and a little sadness. I will be missing a lot in my friends lives. Most are having babies and I would love to be here for them and see their families grow but I really feel like it is my time to shine! I need to live my life for me and I have wanted this for so long. I love Oregon and I feel like I will be able to truly be myself there. Hopefully I will find a great church and meet new friends through it. Anyways Keep me in your prayers..I need them!

No comments: