Tuesday, April 7, 2009

California for Spring Break...

I finally finished my first quarter at Lane and got to go home for my almost 2 week break. It didnt feel like two weeks at all and I barely got to see everyone I wanted to see, but I still had a nice time. I hate the drive though and next time I will definitely be flying. I got to spend a lot of time with Jim which was nice. We went to the beach one day and drove up bouquet canyon to the creek another... lots of fun stuff. I also finally got to meet Mr. Weston Paul Newman ... such a cutie. It was very hard to leave my parents again. I wish they would just move up here to Oregon.. It would make life a thousand times better but o well.. Here are some pictures of some california adventures.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wish I could have seen more people and other people more often.. hopefully next time!

No comments: