Monday, April 13, 2009

Spring is here!

The other day I was in my kitchen and I turned around to look out our sliding glass door when I noticed that our tree has exploded. It was all branches a few days ago and now it is beautiful, filled with these wonderful white blossoms that literally came over night. Shana and I were so excited that we decided to take some pictures. It makes cooking a lot more fun when we can look outside and see this beautiful tree. Spring has certainly arrived!
Photobucket

Photobucket
we keep the birdies happy
Photobucket
Our little front yard :)
Just driving around Eugene I can see signs of spring every where. All the pink and white trees, dafodills and tulips pop up everywhere like weeds, I feel truly blessed to live in such a beautiful city where there are actual seasons :)

No comments: